Website Ronpak, Inc.
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to (primary): Plant Manager
Reports to (dotted line): COO
Supervises: Supply Chain Coordinator, Make Ready Clerk
As a key member of the Operations team, the Supply Chain Manager reports to the Plant Manager. The Supply Chain Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage and coordinate the entire supply chain process of procurement, data entry and fiscal responsibility as the process moves from vendors to production to customer fulfillment.
Essential Job Functions
• Facilitates, organizes and coordinates manufacturing operations with production manager to ensure quality products are produced in a timely manner to meet customer demand.
o MRP Planning
o Material Procurement
o Make ready
• Serves as liaison between Corporate Scheduling and local plant production, coordinating adjustments to daily/weekly production schedules with production manager to meet customer demand.
• Serves as liaison between Customer Service and Production operations, coordinating adjustments to schedule, production or delivery dates as required to meet customer orders.
• Responsible for Inventory investment, managing both raw and finished goods to ensure that levels allow for proper service levels to meet customer demand (i.e. product availability). To include;
o Create work orders to support schedule.
o Inventory cycle count program – weekly.
o Receiving entry – daily.
o Production entry – daily.
o Shipping – daily.
o Identify, investigate and correct shortages or discrepancies in a timely manner.
o Manage inventory turns to meet corporate objectives.
• Maintain current monitoring processes and reports.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
· Experience: 5+ years transferable work related experience
· Degree: Four-year Undergraduate Degree
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
· Contributes to the evaluation of the production process.
· Assists in addressing product complaints and resolutions.
· Supports the Plant Manager in additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Analytical and abstract reasoning skills
· Organization skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proven Management skills
· Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
· High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
· PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel and Access
Physical Demands of the Job
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com