Website Ronpak, Inc.
Job Title: Make Ready Clerk
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department/Level: Operations/ Admin. Support
Reports to (primary): Supply Chain Manager
Reports to (dotted line): Plant Manager
The Make Ready Clerk reports to the Manufacturing Supply Chain Manager and assumes a supporting role in the overall coordination of customer orders as they relate to the production schedule. The Clerk is primarily responsible for pre-production duties on the production floor but will engage in all functions of production planning as directed by the Manufacturing Supply Chain Manager.
Essential Job Functions
· Releases and prints all job orders.
· Creates job baskets for customer orders.
· Supports the Manufacturing Supply Chain Manager to ensure all materials and machine parts needed are in the building and available for upcoming production as they relate to the production schedule.
· Creates and prints all labels and make ready cards.
· Pulls, tracks and replenishes plate inventories per production needs.
· Contributes to month end closing and reconciliation of inventories.
· Performs data entry for inventory and production systems and uses established controls to ensure accuracy.
· Assists with audit requirements as needed.
· Provides additional support to the Supply Chain Manager as directed.
· Assists with data entry for operations.
· Manages waste water disposal program with external vendors and reconciles related accounts.
· Responsible for reporting issues related to Food Packaging safety or quality.
· Performs additional duties as assigned.
· Experience: 2+ years transferable work related experience
· Degree: Associates Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel
Physical Demands of the Job
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.